- Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center | The U.S. Olympic Complex in Colorado Springs is the flagship training center for the U.S. Olympic Committee and the Olympic Training Center programs. Make plans to take a guided tour and visit the U.S. Olympic Shop.
- Pikes Peak - America's Mountain | Drive the Pikes Peak Highway to the 14,115-ft. summit of Pikes Peak. Enjoy spectacular views along the way and at the summit.
- Broadmoor Pikes Peak Cog Railway | Since 1891, the Pikes Peak Cog Railway has been taking thousands of people to the summit of Pikes Peak. Come explore America's Mountain in comfort and style as you take a guided tour to the summit and back.
- Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center | Garden of the Gods Park is a 1323 acre registered National Natural Landmark of both scenic and recreational opportunities.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park | Open on a daily basis! One of the world’s highest suspension bridges. Miles of eye-popping natural Colorado beauty.
- United States Air Force Academy | The Barry Goldwater Air Force Academy Visitor Center serves as the gateway to the academy, providing information on its history and cadet life to hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo | America’s only mountain zoo! Named 6th-best zoo in the nation in 2015. Experience unforgettable adventures with breathtaking mountain scenery and more than 900 animals from around the world.
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park | Come visit The Trail's End visitor center for boundless resources and educational exhibits, or relax by the stone fireplace and the wall of windows. With an amazing 2701 acres, you can explore nature's diversity with over 21 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum | Located downtown in the restored 1903 El Paso County Courthouse, preserving the history culture of the Pikes Peak Region.